- To enable Hub officers, Establishment to measure the impact of what they do
- Metrix (Click HERE)
- Equality Diversity and Inclusion (Click HERE for Welsh) (Click HERE for English)
- Completed on a half termly basis by the last day of the half term. Click HERE for an example of a half term report.
- Half term includes holiday prior to the half term started e.g. Summer Holidays in Half Term 1 Report
Click HERE for a 'reports how to guide'.
Click HERE for a Quantitative Reports example.
Key performance indicators and metrix are collected about the following:
- Number of coaches, referees and volunteers trained and deployed
- Number of engagement sessions, CPDs and players transferred to community game
- Support of the player pathway for boys and girls
- Number of sessions and participants for all sessions in curriculum or extra curricular settings
- Support of inclusive rugby opportunities in the establishment and community
- Delivery of fit, fed and fun holiday provision
- Specific establishments will be targeted to work with The Open University to evidence the impact of the WRU Hub Programme on Individuals
- WRU REACH Project aims to evidence the impact against Rugby, Education, Attainment, Cohesion and Health
- More information can be found HERE.
This resource has been tagged...
Reporting Quantitative Open University Places Promote Playing People Partner