Domes & Dishes
- Cones are to be randomly set out within a 20m x 20m grid
- Half the cones are to be laid out facing upwards and are Dishes
- Half the cones are to be laid out facing down and are Domes
- Select 2 teams (Max 7 persons per team)
- Allocate 1 Team as Dishes and 1 Team as Domes Aim: For 1 Team to turn domes over into dishes and 1 Team to turn dishes into domes. (Teams can turn a rival teams cones over also). Team members are not permitted to turn over 2 cones in same instance.
- Quick feet and acceleration to and from the cone
- Bend using legs, alternate left and right hands during activity
- Low centre of gravity
- Hand eye co-ordination
Variation / Progression
- Turn as many cones to the one they require in 1 minute
- Turn the colour cone that the coach requests
This resource has been tagged...