Numbers3 ore more
Players 1,2 & 3 align 2- 5m apart (dependent on ability) facing up field. Player 1 passes the ball to player 2 who then passes to 3. Player 3 then runs on and the group organise themselves into a new attacking line. Player 3 then passes to the next receiver.
• Receiver hands towards the ball to receive pass
• Receiver calls for the ball
• Passer - Hands finishing at the target
• Passer - Hips staying square to the cone
• Depth to attack the ball at pace
• Realign quickly
• 1st passer must check all group are in position before starting
Variation / Progression
• Spin pass or push pass as applicable
• Introduce defenders
• Increase the number of channels
• Increase the width of channels
• Players can change running lines - Unders/ Overs / Switch/ Loop (Not applicable for U6's - U8's)
This resource has been tagged...