Numbers10 or more
• 1 ball between 3 players
• Players pass the ball over a small distance back and fore whilst moving forward
• All passes must go backwards/Sideways
• Rotate the middle person each go
• Groups pass the ball along the line before they reach the end of the grid
• Players must move forward at all times
• Communicate each pass by calling for the ball
• Receiver to provide a target to aim for
• Passers hands to finish pointing at the target once ball is released
• How many times can they pass the ball across the line before the end of grid?
• What does a good pass look like?
• What does a poor pass look like?
• What does the person in the middle have to do differently from the player on the end
Variation / Progression
• Increase distance between passes
• Two groups working at same time from opposite direction
• Increase the speed i.e. walk, jog, run
This resource has been tagged...