Video: Try Score
Added 11 months ago
Min players 6
Equipment Balls, cones & bibs
1. Two teams of four players start behind opposite try lines.
2. The offensive team starts by passing the ball in any direction.
3. If the offensive team gets tagged before they score they must set the ball on the ground, return to their try line, then return back to play and become the defending team.
4. The offense reverses the direction of attack if a try is scored.
5. A dropped ball results in a turnover to the other team.
6. The first team to get a set number of try's will win the round.
You might also be interested in...
Added one year ago