NumbersMax 12 per grid
EquipmentCones, Tag Belts
- In a 20m x 30m Grid (Diagram not to scale), Nominate 2 catchers to work as a pair (holding hands)
- Remaining players attempt to run to opposite side of grid without being Tagged
- If players are successfully Tagged then they join hands with the catchers, the chain will become longer as more people are caught. However the coach may decide that chains may contain a maximum of 5 players and more than one chain may be working at the same time.
- Defensive chain(s) are to work as a team and catch the remaining runners
- Run Activity for 2 mins and Rotate catchers
- Defenders to identify free runners
- Scan - Heads Up - Communicate
- Increase catchers chain to gain more success
Variation / Progression
Change the size of the grid
This resource has been tagged...