Anti-Doping Rule Violations
There are 11 ADRVs. All 11 apply to players and seven (in bold) also apply to player support personnel.
- Use or Attempted Use
- Evading, refusing or Failing to Submit to Sample Collection
- Whereabouts failures
- Tampering or attempted tampering
- Trafficking or attempted trafficking
- Administration (i.e. without aiding or abetting)
- Complicity or Attempted Complicity
- Prohibited Association
- Acts by an Athlete or Other Person to Discourage or Retaliate Against Reporting to Authorities
Download the UKAD ADRV Infographic HERE.
This resource has been tagged...