Pass on the Run
NumbersGroups of 7 or more
Middle Attacker 1 works continuously. Attacker 2 passes to A1 who passes to A3. A3 drops pass off to A4 who passes to A1 who passes to A5 and then the activity is repeated.
- Receiver hands towards the ball to receive pass
- Receiver calls for the ball
- Passer - Hands finishing at the target
- Passer - Hips staying square to the cone
- Depth to attack the ball at pace
- Realign quickly
- Communication - Long, Short, Deep, Flat
Variation / Progression
- Vary pass as applicable
- Increase the width of channels
- Introduce defender
This resource has been tagged...