Passing - Multi Directional
Numbers12 or more
- Groups of 4 forming a square 2/3 metres apart
- On command players must pass the ball clockwise around the square to each person
- Once they have made 20 passes without dropping it; they can increase the distance between each pass as a progression. Grids 5m x 5m 4 people to a grid
- All passes and catches to be given and taken in two hands
- Communicate each pass by calling for the ball
- Receiver to provide a target to aim for (early reach)
- Passers hands to finish pointing at the target once ball is released
- How many passes can be completed in 30 seconds?
Variation / Progression
- Change direction of pass on command, i.e. clockwise, anti-clockwise
- Increase distance between passes
- Pass to anyone
- Follow the pass and take the receivers place "pass and move"
This resource has been tagged...