Video: Inside the Dragons Lair
Added one year ago
Scrum Attacking Coaching
Min players 6
Equipment Balls, cones & bibs
1. Start by separating players into equal relay teams of two or more and have them stand in line behind a cone.
2. Make the first race a simple down and back with a rugby ball in hand, passing to the next player in line on the way back.
3. Next, have players ground the ball and yell "Try!" when they get to the far cone. Have them run back and pass to the next player in line.
4. The next race should have two players from a team race down and back,completing three passes in
between each cone, scoring at each end.
5. Last, let players have fun by celebrating a "try dance" at the furthest cone before running back to pass to their teammate.