- To enable Hub officers to broadcast the great work they do
- Create a document to capture information in stary form that is visual and representative. To represent the figures that they record on a monthly basis. Inform all stakeholders of your work.
- Dragons RFC (Click HERE)
- Cardiff Rugby (Click HERE)
- Ospreys Rugby (Click HERE)
- Scarlets Rugby (Click HERE)
- North Wales (Click HERE)
- Generic Template (Click HERE)
- Share through social media channels, the school newsletter, email to linked clubs, wider community outreach and WRU social networks.
- When Tweeting always Tag in @WRU_community, WRU staff, school and Clubs using the hastag #WRUHub #JerseyForAll
- We will be using Google drive to store all the information – you will have a folder personal to you in there should be
- Your report,
- A development folder
- Your ops plan
- Monthly newsletters
- Open up Monthly newsletter folder
- Select 1 of the templates – it can be used for 1 story or multiple
- You can use the divided sections to hit different priority areas eg boys, development, club dev
- Type in your information
- Personalise it – Add your school badge or any affiliated clubs (don’t make them too big as you need to preserve space for your information.
- Use pictures to represent your information (make sure you have permissions in place- safeguarding)
- Look backwards – results and forwards – upcoming fixtures
- Keep the information sharp and snappy don’t waffle, remember it must be informative.
- Stay away from slang, terminology or opinions
- Remember why you are doing this it’s to publicise all the good stuff you are doing
- Save all your newsletter in the folder to keep a record
This resource has been tagged...