To establish handling skill developemnt through fun, engaging games and activities for TAG rugby sessions.
To book on a free U7 - U8 CPD event near you CLICK HERE!
Key Outcomes - Under 7
By the end of u7 the player will be able to:
- Pass the ball accurately to a stationary receiver.
- Understand the idea of "sympathy" of pass - making it easy for the receiver to catch the ball.
- Catch the ball in two hands while standing still.
- Pick up a stationary ball.
Key Outcomes - Under 8
By the end of u8 the player will be able to:
- Pass accurately, backwards to a moving receiver.
- Pass "sympathetically".
- Catch a ball while moving.
- Pick up a rolling ball.
Key Coaching Factors:
Passer - ball in two hands.
Look at receiver's hands.
Hands pointing at receiver when ball is released
Move ball across body.
Receiver -call for the ball
Hands up as a target for the passer.
Look at the ball.
This resource has been tagged...